Boxboard Carton Solutions
Boxboard carton boxes, or what is also referred to as folding cartons is fairly similar to retail boxes in nature. The carton is made of paperboard which allows for minimal storage space. When ready, these boxes can be folded together to form the final shape of the box.
Paper comes typically in SBS or CCNB material and in many different thickness depending on the weight of your product. Many retail shelf products use this type of packaging. The type of print or amount of colours used is typically dictated by budget and often depends on the marketing goal. For example, the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry often uses the most sophisticated print options to differentiate their product. At LeanPack, we can offer any style or print to satisfy your requirement. We can produce windowing, holographic images, blister packs, embossing, foil stamping, special inks and so much more.
Benefits of Boxboard Cartons:
- Print Quality- so much better than corrugate printed boxes
- Lightweight- perfect for lighter products
- Print Options- foil stamping, embossing and windowing
- Print Plate Savings- all plates are digital= much cheaper than corrugate
- Recyclable- put in the blue box