This transparent plastic material filled with air is commonly used for packaging fragile items. It is a highly pliable material that can be easily wrapped around a variety of shapes and sizes, as well as any protruding product pieces offering optimal protection for all of your items.
Air-filled bubbles are placed along each sheet of bubble wrap to increase the amount of cushioning provided. A single layer of bubble wrap can be used to provide a layer of protection on the surface, or multiple layers can be used to provide isolation from shock and vibration. This allows for many materials to be safely packaged and shipped, including electronic pieces.
Bubble Wrap Facts:
- Typically sold in rolls of 3/16", 5/16" and 1/2" thick
- Anti-static rolls are available for electronic packaging
- Rolls can be slit and perforated to allow you to have sheets that tear off roll
- Bubble bags are available for smaller objects such as laptops, mugs and furniture parts. Lip and tape is also available
- Kraft bubble mailers and poly mailers are also available for e-commerce shipments